Come, Mommy

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Move On, Folks, There's Nothing to Read Here

We all know that if you want intellectual content then this blog is not the place to be. If you want cute kid/ferret/dog photos and anecdotes, well, those I've got. I actually did have a couple of blogging ideas today that didn't center around kids or animals, but I can't remember what the heck they were right now. So, no worries for those of you who hang out here looking for ferret/kid stuff (Hi, Gran-Gran). I promise some cuteness, and absolutely no mind-challenging content tonight.

********


This is Miss Penny after I woke her up today. It always amazes me how the ferrets can change color from season to season. Look at her face in a picture from this summer, and compare that to today's shot. She's completely lost her mask, her face is almost solid black, but yet her flanks have gone from black to a charcoal color. Ain't she cute?

********
I committed an unspeakable crime at dinnertime tonight. I put peas on Liam's plate. The screams were surely audible in Manhattan - "But I don't like peas!!!" Kevin reminded Liam he did in fact like peas...

..."Oh, yeah, they're one of my favorites!" answered a happy little boy.

********
It seems some folks may be worried about the state of my respiratory tract given my last post (Hiya again, Gran-Gran!) It seems a week of lots of rest and hot tea have chased the bugs away, no antibiotics needed. Thank goodness!

********
I started knitting this hat for the baby. It's made in worsted weight yarn, so it should knit up quickly. I love knitting, but I don't have a lot of time these days, and I'm hoping I can get this finished in short order. If I do, I'll be sure to post some pictures.

********
See? Nothing here to read at all. I'll be back when something post-worthy comes to mind. Or when I get more cute ferret pictures. Or something.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home