Come, Mommy

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Miscellaneous Funny Stuff

I was in the kitchen, and I heard Liam banging on his bongo drums and singing to himself...

"Rudolph, the red-nosed reindeer,
Had a very shiny nose.
And if you ever saw it.....oh, um.
And if you never saw it.....well,
You'd ask Santa to guide your sleigh...no, no, no!

Oh my heavens, what next???

Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer,
Had a very shiny nose.
And if Santa never saw it,
He could even say.....

Oh, dang it!

Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer,
Had a very slimy nose....

No, no, no!!!!!

Mommy! I need help! Rudolph is much too complicated!!!"

**********************

Speaking of slimy noses, Liam's got a beauty of one with his cold. For some reason that I can no longer recall, we refer to a runny nose as a "schnorpy nose." He wanted me to read him a bedtime book tonight, and I realized his nose needed wiping. I asked him to hand me a tissue. Instead, he leaned over and wiped his nose on my pajama leg.

"Don't worry, Mommy. I already deschnorped my nose. On your pajamas."

Thanks a bunch, son.

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home