Come, Mommy

Sunday, August 06, 2006

This 'n' That

Boy, do I have a serious case of Fuddled Brainitis. I can't put a coherent post together, and haven't been able to do so for several days. It's not a lack of material, either. This week we had a playdate with good friends, went to a baseball game, and did several other fun things. But I just can't get a coherent thought together for more than ten seconds or so. Hopefully this problem will end soon. In the meantime I leave you with a couple of cute conversations and pictures.

****************************************

Liam (watching me wrap a shower gift for a friend): "Mommy, what are you doing?"

Me: "I'm wrapping a present for a baby shower."

Liam disappears for a moment and then returns, puzzled...

"Mommy? Do you know babies don't take showers?"

He leaves and returns again...

"Mommy? Do you know I need that present back? I really, really do!"

******************************************

Liam and Kevin fixed a sprinkler this weekend. Wet fun all around!

******************************************

Phase 2 of Ferret Introduction is working well. These guys are Penny, Jeff, and Stormy, all sleeping together. (Stormy is buried in this view, but trust me, she's in there somewhere.)

******************************************
I hope everyone had a fun weekend. I'll be back in a day or two, hopefully with something approaching a legit post.

1 Comments:

  • LOL that is so cute.

    Yes kids always have to help parents fix things. ;-)

    I'm glad that your fuzzies are doing well. I'm really thinking of adopting another ferret but I'm going to hold off for a little while. A few weeks ago Rocky's Ferret Rescue & Shelter(the place where I adopted my fuzzies) received 8 surrendered ferrets. I might check them out when I'm volunteering at the shelter this coming weekend.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, August 07, 2006 6:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home