Come, Mommy

Friday, March 17, 2006

Uh Oh!

Note the timestamp on this post. Yup, it's 2:30 AM, and I'm up blogging. Why, you ask? Um, partly because Liam wore me out so much yesterday that I fell asleep at 7:30 when he went down, but mostly, yeah, it's because I woke up an hour ago feeling all shivery and headachey..

I'm really hoping Gran-Gran's movers won't be getting to San Antonio until Tuesday or Wednesday. You see, if that turns out to be the case, then Liam and I will have grandparents around this weekend to keep us company. Because, did I mention the fact that Kevin will be out of town from Friday morning through Monday night?

If all else fails, I'm fully prepared to enter Mommy Survival Mode, which around here means disregarding the ban on media and junk food that Liam's school recommends. Sesame Street on demand, and animal crackers in unlimited quantities. With those two things, we might make it through to Monday night.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home