Come, Mommy

Monday, March 13, 2006

A Guy's Gotta Have Wheels!



In honor of our first burst of warm weather this weekend, we bought Liam his first tricycle. He loves it, even if pedaling is a bit beyond him at this juncture. And to think that before I became a parent, I used to laugh at those push bars on trikes...



"Mommy! Baby's bike is very cool! Come, Mommy, push Baby's bike!"

Oh, and by the way, don't try to tell the kid this is technically not a bike. He might throw a tantrum or something.

I can't believe my "baby" is big enough to have a trike of his own. I swear he was six months old only a couple of weeks ago. Sigh.

Updated 3/15/06: I just realized the stretch of sidewalk you see in these photos is the same place Liam took his first steps last spring. Oh, please, Little Guy, don't grow so fast. Please?

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home