Come, Mommy

Friday, January 12, 2007

Come Out, Come Out, Whoever You Are



Hey, y'all, I'm short on that stuff called, um, content. I find myself in this situation because I'm pregnant and hormonal exhausted and cranky. I could go on about that situation or the fun of keeping up with Charley the Camel Charley the Train Mr. Lands' End while in such a state, but really, that's kind of boring.

Fortunately a kind soul has reminded me that it is National Delurking Week, and look, I found a cute purple dragon button to go along with the theme. I know y'all will find the dragon so irresistably cute that you will leave me a comment and/or introduce yourselves. And maybe while you're typing you could help me out and ask a question or suggest a topic or something, anything, to get my brain turned on again?

Please?

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home