Come, Mommy

Friday, March 16, 2007

Status Quo

Move on, folks. Nothing to see here. Same old, same old. To wit:

Leonard the Great Big Doggie Who Goes WOOF! still lives here. But, thanks to Gran-Gran, he's got himself a proper doghouse. Woo-hoo!


Spring is still here. There is no snowstorm going on as we speak. School was not cancelled today.

(OK, I lied. There's four inches of sleet and snow outside, and this picture was taken on Wednesday. But it will be as nice as the picture shows soon, I hope, and it's a cute picture. )

Also? My mother-in-law is a saint. Not only has she entertained Leonard pretty much single-handedly this entire week and done most of the laundry and dishes, but she also manages not to roll her eyes when I'm lazing around on the couch complaining about being overdue and robbing her photo album of cute kid pictures.

Thanks for saving my sanity, Mom. Hopefully things will liven up here in short order. Preferably after the roads get plowed tomorrow.

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

  • "Lazing" on the couch and "complaining" about being overdue are pretty much the ONLY ways to spend the last days of pregnancy, no? I would say "Enjoy!", but...

    How about "Good luck!" :)

    By Blogger Jennifer, at Saturday, March 17, 2007 12:26:00 AM  

  • Hang in there! Baby will be here, and things will be quite lively in no time!! Good luck!! And, laze on the couch now, while you can!! :)

    By Blogger Steph, at Saturday, March 17, 2007 7:24:00 AM  

  • PS - Love the pictures!

    By Blogger Steph, at Saturday, March 17, 2007 7:25:00 AM  

  • Yep, take advantage of that lazing about! As for spring, well, the snow will be melting any minute now. Right?

    By Blogger Suzanne, at Saturday, March 17, 2007 8:48:00 AM  

  • I've been thinking of you! Here is to hoping that the baby comes soon and Gran-Gran get some more baby pictures for her album!

    And there is no snow here, none at all. In fact, I am NOT about to put on my boots and start shoveling. Those are my flip flops you see on my feet...

    By Blogger chichimama, at Saturday, March 17, 2007 8:56:00 AM  

  • Great photos. I was told to drink raspberry leaf tea and eat lots of curries. Nothing worked (induced term +12) but the tea and curries were yummy!

    By Blogger Lindy, at Saturday, March 17, 2007 1:34:00 PM  

  • huge love to you chick. wishing you a wonderful labour and looking forward to seeing cute baby pix really really soon. i always think that the last week of pregnancy seems longer than the whole first year of the baby's life lol

    By Blogger skatey katie, at Saturday, March 17, 2007 4:46:00 PM  

  • Beautiful pictures! We're rooting for you and in the meantime, enjoy the laziness. It'll be few and far between come the next few days (positive thinking goes a long way . . .)

    By Blogger Dana, at Saturday, March 17, 2007 11:41:00 PM  

  • Wow your MIL is a saint! How cool is that. Liam looks so grown up. My daughter always starts talking to his picture. It's no fun being overdue my daughter arrived late. I was doing everything in my power to get her to come. I was so uncomfortable. Hoping you have a wonderful delivery.
    Blessings,

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, March 20, 2007 7:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home