Come, Mommy

Friday, March 09, 2007

Placeholder....

Nothing new to report here, yet. Leonard is finally (as of this afternoon) back to his normal good spirits, and it surely is nice to have a Happy Guy in the house again. I really hope we don't see another tummy bug around these parts for years and years. Kevin's Mom is in town, and Leonard is having a great time with her. I was concerned at first as he wasn't really enjoying her visit this week, but I think he was just still a bit ill, as he is now running around the house at light-speed and causing general chaos. And after the last week, chaos is a good thing...

No signs of a baby yet, for those who are wondering...

And not much else to talk about right now. I never thought I'd say this this, but boring can be a good thing!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home