Come, Mommy

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Three Funny Things From This Week

1. I asked Zeph if he'd like to bake cookies. He said he did, so I asked him what kind. "Eh, I would like to bake butterhopscotch cookies, Mommy. Butterhopscotch is the best kind."

2. Zeph is currently running around looking for a misplaced toy "hopgrasser."

3. I happened upon an opportunity to pick up tickets to a show. I'm not sure we can even get a sitter that night, and as tired as I am the whole idea of venturing into Manhattan for a late evening seems daunting. Still, I think I'll get the tickets. If we can't go I can always give the tickets to friends. Hey, Chichimama, I bet M is dying to see this show, no?

3 Comments:

  • Oh, yeah! He would LOVE it ! I hope you can go, how fun!

    By Blogger chichimama, at Thursday, September 28, 2006 6:48:00 PM  

  • Butterhopscotch. Too cute. That show looks hilarious - hope you get to go!

    By Blogger Jennifer, at Friday, September 29, 2006 9:48:00 AM  

  • TERRIFIC new blog design!
    I'm here from your designer's blog.
    I "knew" Julie before she showed her creativity to us!
    (The only reason, absolutely only reason she has not designed my blog is that I'm an artist...although my current blog is a cookie cutter one, because I have too many real-life art commissions.)

    Please stop by. My blog is more than art. Humorous post is up.
    Love "butterhopscotch!" :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, September 29, 2006 10:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home