Come, Mommy

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Fall Redecorating

Welcome to the new and improved Menagerie House - now with with more color and all the usual chaos! Sit down for a while and take a look around, y'all!

Thank you to Julie at Pilcrow Text and Design for spiffing the place up. She's done really creative blog designs for some friends, and so, when Kevin asked what I wanted for my birthday this summer, I decided I wanted a new blogskin. If any of you want new looks for your blogs, you need to contact Julie. Right away! So, thank you, Julie and Kevin!

And with that, I'm off to console Zeph, who is in serious Gran-Gran withdrawal, and who is dealing with it by asking me to read him his his entire P. B. Bear collection, poor kid. We had a great time with Gran-Gran (more about that later), but unfortunately, all good things must come to an end, and that's hard when you're only two years old. The good news? She'll be back in two weeks!

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home