Come, Mommy

Friday, August 18, 2006

Our Poor Forgotten Dog

Liam: "Grown-up Daddies go to work. And grown-up Pop-Pops go to work. And chit-chat."

Me: "And what about grown-up Mommies? What do they do?"

Liam: "They take ferrets to vets."

Me: "And what do grown-up ferrets do?"

Liam: "They run around and play and wrestle and get sick."

Me: "And what do grown-up Caseys do?"

Liam: "Eh, they sleep. And run around and look for food."

*******************************************************

Because, clearly, what with taking the ferrets to the vet and all, we never have time to feed the dog......

2 Comments:

  • You have one smart son! I hope things settle down for the ferts. Give Casey a big hug from me.

    Oh by the way I add 1 tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar to 16 oz of water. I started out with 1 tsp. they were fine with that so I increased it to 1 tbsp.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, August 18, 2006 10:13:00 PM  

  • Oh, I want to be a grown up Casey!! Please?!?!

    By Blogger CJ, at Saturday, August 19, 2006 1:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home