Come, Mommy

Monday, April 10, 2006

The Sandman Came!

Just as I was sure I was going to lose my mind, the insomnia left as mysteriously as it appeared. At any rate, I slept from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM this morning. That's ten hours of glorious sleep. YAY for sleep!

Liam and I took a trip to a local farm today. We wandered around, visited the animals, and bought some apples. Some sights from the morning:


A pair of geese came over to honk and mooch for some corn.



Tractor! Come, Mommy! Baby must drive!



But then, the high point for my feline obsessed son - a kitty came up to help hime drive.



Another view of Liam driving.



And yet another tractor. We hit the mechanical equipment jackpot.




And finally, we met some very friendly sheep. The lens cover stuck when I took the picture, but I kind of like the effect.

It's amazing what a good night's sleep can do for one's energy level and outlook on life!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home