Come, Mommy

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

22 Weeks Of Brotherhood

I'm late once again, no news there. Without further adieu, I give you the latest set of brotherhood pictures...

The first couple of photos are not the kids (!!!). We took a trip to the Philadelphia Zoo, and I got a couple of interesting shots while there. This is the view from the Zooballoon, a giant helium balloon that takes passengers 450 feet above the Zoo. This is the view of the Philadelphia skyline with the Schuylkill River in the foreground. Liam and I went up together, and he was most impressed by a) the crew teams rowing on the river, and b) the trainyard.


This Galapagos tortoise has a bad leg, so the Zoo keepers and vets managed to rig up a big roller skate for his belly. Definitely an example of low-tech being the clever solution to a problem.


Because Robbie and Gran-Gran asked, here's a picture of Kieran and me at the Zoo.


Kieran is still all about spoons as toys. Also, he's starting to eye our food. Solids will on the menu soon, I think.


I love this picture because it's a great shot of both Liam and Kevin, and then you look at Kieran and he's clearly questioning how he came to be related to these two.


Look at this! An arboreal Leaping Lemur!


Nanny nanny boo boo!
I stick my tongue out at you!


Two brothers! Yes, Kieran is really as big as he looks in this photo. He's just shy of 18 pounds at the moment, which makes him 1/2 the weight of The Lemur. Wow.

That is the photo roundup for now. Coming soon - The Goodyear Blimp Stops Mr. 3's Tantrum In Mid-Screech!

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home