Come, Mommy

Saturday, August 11, 2007

20 Weeks Of Brotherhood

Here we go again! It's the bi-weekly photo roundup. Someone please explain to me how this baby got to be nearly five.months.old.already????

"Um, Mommy?? I like the shirt you picked, but Leaping Lemur is at it again. Would someone please help the baby and remove these glasses already?"


"On second thought, they help me project a certain beach dude attitude."


"Mommy, you can't even imagine how hot I am."

(He does look like he's steaming away, doesn't he?")


"Mommy! It almost seems like I'm driving a steam train!"

(We were having fun times with dry ice and water.)


And then disaster struck. One big kid with stomach flu..


...and the next day, Kieran woke up with a cold. This was the scene for much of yesterday. They are both feeling better today, fortunately.


Is this not a classic baby picture??

As for the Lemur Training, it was put on hold by the stomach bug. Hopefully we will have progress soon. If not, I guess he'll learn to use the bathroom eventually, perhaps even by college. Ack.

And that's the scoop from the Menagerie House. I'll be back soon, undoubtedly with further Misadventure in Parenting.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

  • Awww, those poor mansprouts! Tummy bugs are no fun at all, and neither is having a cold. I sure hope they're doing tons better, now.
    I know Leaping Lemur can do it. All he has to remember is that lemurs do their leaping when they are older, baby lemurs cling and expect mama to clean them up.

    By Blogger Robbie, at Sunday, August 12, 2007 10:10:00 AM  

  • Those boys are too cute! How did Kieran get to be 5 months old already?? Love the "cool dude" picture and the towel one is definitely a classic. Hope they both continue to feel better!

    By Blogger Steph, at Monday, August 13, 2007 8:12:00 AM  

  • Thanks, guys, they are feeling a lot better. And Robbie, I think you have a point - now all I have to do is convince a certain Lemur that he's not a baby.

    By Blogger Liesl, at Monday, August 13, 2007 2:22:00 PM  

  • Glad to hear the boys are feeling better... I love the pic of them asleep on the bed together. So sweet!

    By Blogger Laura, at Wednesday, August 15, 2007 12:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home