Come, Mommy

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

18 Weeks Of Brotherhood

I was just looking at my stats page, and it seems someone found my blog with the search phrase "puddle of pee under the table." Which is apropos in that we are submerged in the world of potty training here, and well, thanks for asking, it's going so-so. I'm not going to write about it just yet because a) I'm afraid of jinxing the minor successes we've had this far, and b) my nerves have had it for tonight.

Anyway, I'm way late with the biweekly Brotherhood post, so here you go...


No Name Diesel Engine Leaping Lemur gets down and rocks with his "kintar."


Here's Kieran attempting his new trick, the roll-over.


Pets are great for kids. See how much Pippi and Liam love each other? (Ignore the fact that Pippi's eyeballs are bulging from being hugged.)


Kieran still loves his spoon!


Gran-Gran and Pop-Pop were up here for a few days before we went to Chicago. Here are Kieran and Pop-Pop enjoying a visit.


Two brothers together.


And my favorite picture, GG (Great-Grandma) and the boys. They all look so gorgeous! And thanks to Gran-Gran for all the pictures!

Coming soon (I think) Misadventures in Parenting "How to Potty Train a Lemur in Thirty-ish Days."

Imagine the bizarre search terms I'll be seeing from that title...

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

  • 18 weeks already?? Wow, time flies. I kind of wonder what the person who typed that into the search engine was really looking to find....

    Great pictures. And, I love how Liam keeps re-inventing himself which such creative names! Good luck with the continued lemur-training!!

    By Blogger Steph, at Wednesday, August 01, 2007 9:05:00 PM  

  • First of all, I'm so giving Zen Baby a big wooden spoon. :)

    Second, thanks for stopping by! I know I've been MIA lately. It's the not sleeping thing that's getting to me, I guess. I feel like I have no time anymore.

    Potty training is going so-so here, too. At least the mention of potty/underpants/pull-ups doesn't evoke any resistance or tears anymore. And he's actually willing to try at least once a day! Hey, can't argue with that.

    By Blogger Camille, at Wednesday, August 01, 2007 10:56:00 PM  

  • Wow, great pics in your update! I esp. love the "two brothers together" one. :)

    Excited to read about your lemur training.

    By Blogger Laura, at Thursday, August 02, 2007 12:51:00 PM  

  • love your photo updates! i need to work on one myself in the near future.

    i esp. like the pic of kieran w/ pop pop. they sure resemble each other w/ the bald heads. :)
    and the pic of both boys on the floor is supa dupa cute too.

    crossing my fingers that the lemur training continues to go well.

    By Blogger Crunchy Domestic Goddess, at Friday, August 03, 2007 12:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home