Come, Mommy

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Sick Day

Hi Everyone,

It's me, Kieran. Guess what? The Lemur has a cold and he gave it to me and Mommy. So we've been stuck in the house for the last two days. Here's what's up ('cause I know Gran-Gran is curious...)

We've played with the ferrets. A lot. We might have worn them out. Or not. Ferrets love to play almost as much as four year old boys. Here's Pippi climbing up Mommy's sweater. The Lemur was chasing him.

(Yes, Mommy knows his tail is bald. We have a vet appointment next week, don't worry!)


Oh no! Now The Lemur is chasing ME in his sports car!


And he put glasses on me!


And a hat! Because Mommy and The Lemur and I are wrapping Christmas presents, I guess. Now I'm ready for action...OK...


...and look! I have stolen The Lemur's train. It's yummy. Hopefully he won't be too upset.

I hope everyone else is healthy! I will be back after everyone here is well again!

Hugs,
Kieran


+-

Labels:

10 Comments:

  • Look! It's baby Bono!

    I hope you're all feeling better soon.

    By Blogger Suzanne, at Wednesday, December 05, 2007 8:30:00 PM  

  • The sunglasses pictures are great! Love Liam's car too.

    Hope everyone feels better soon!

    By Blogger Steph, at Wednesday, December 05, 2007 11:54:00 PM  

  • I can not *believe* you guys still have that car! It's been more than two years. (How can it possibly have been that long ago??) Ours got squashed quite a while ago.

    Sorry you guys are sick. Hopefully you're just getting it out of your systems before Christmas.

    By Blogger Lisa, at Thursday, December 06, 2007 1:04:00 AM  

  • Aw - cute pics (and commentary!) Hope you and your crew are on the mend today. Happy Holidays!

    By Blogger Victoria, at Thursday, December 06, 2007 9:01:00 AM  

  • Love picture and letter. What a genius boy you have :)

    Hope everyone's feeling better.

    Heidi

    PS: Liesl, your site loads so slowly. Any idea why?? I'd love to fix it if it's on my end.

    By Blogger Family Adventure, at Thursday, December 06, 2007 1:18:00 PM  

  • I second the slow loading complaint... any idea why?

    I hope you are all feeling better soon! Being sick is not fun at all!

    By Blogger Laura, at Thursday, December 06, 2007 5:22:00 PM  

  • Suzanne - I'm glad I'm not the only fan of 80's music!

    Lisa - That car has been down in the basement for over a year, and then yesterday Liam remembered it and asked for it. Thank Heavens we still had it or I'd have been phoning you asking for an emergency replacement!

    Heidi and Laura - I have no idea why this site loads so slowly. I do know that it loads much faster with Mozilla than it does with IE, so that is something you could try. I'm planning to redesign the site after New Year's, and I'm hoping then I can get a chance to figure out the problem. I know it's a bummer when it loads so slowly. Thanks for hanging in there with me!

    By Blogger Liesl, at Thursday, December 06, 2007 6:08:00 PM  

  • lol at baby bono
    sorry to hear that monsieur lemur (it rhymes lol) is under the weather, sending you the love X

    By Blogger skatey katie, at Thursday, December 06, 2007 10:59:00 PM  

  • That is just my favorite age. What a cutie! I hope you and The Lemur are feeling better soon!

    (p.s. It's loading really slowly for me, too, with IE.)

    By Blogger Jennifer, at Friday, December 07, 2007 12:10:00 AM  

  • awww, so cute! love the pics and the lemur's cool car.

    hope you all are on the mend soon! ava and jody have been dealing with some nasty coughs here as well. 'tis the season.

    By Blogger Crunchy Domestic Goddess, at Friday, December 07, 2007 4:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home