Come, Mommy

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Best Laid Plans

Six months ago today Kieran was born in the very room where I am typing this post. I had all kind of plans to do a big half-birthday post today. Then life, as it has a tendency to do, got in the way of those plans.

I wrote this post last September.

Today was carbon copy of that day. Same squirrels, same acorns, same puffy clouds in the sky. The same sick boy. The only difference is that now there's a baby brother who has the cold, too, and now I'm feeling feverish and scratchy-throated. The half-birthday post will have to wait, along with the one detailing how much certain Lemurs love school (oh, I hope he can go Tuesday - I really don't want to be the meanie who makes him stay home!)

Stay tuned - when we are reasonably virus-free around here, I'll post the Six Months of Brotherhood Half-Birthday post.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home