Come, Mommy

Friday, October 26, 2007

Seven Months Of Brotherhood

Here we are at the end of October with pumpkins and leaves galore. Soon it will be time for Christmas shopping. The time, she flies by....

Gran-Gran took this picture in our front yard. I am envious of her photographic talent.


Here's Liam picking out a Halloween pumpkin...


...and playing in the leaves.


The weather has been crazy, too. Tuesday I was cramming the kids into now-too-small summer clothes, and then on Thursday, it was bunting time.


I just love little boys in stripes and overalls.


Colored leaves make a great toy on a trip to the zoo...


...and we learned that orangutans use large leaves to shelter themselves from sun and rain. Apparently the same logic applies to Lemurs, as well.


Boo!



"I'm so glad you came out of Mommy's tummy, Kiri!"

(Yes, that is an actual quote from SuperLemur. Long may the sentiment continue!)

This is the shortest seven months I've ever known. Time seem to go even faster with the second baby...

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • That is a beautiful picture that Gran-Gran took, and the Lemur quote is priceless.

    Time definitely flies by a lot faster the second time around!

    By Blogger Steph, at Saturday, October 27, 2007 8:56:00 PM  

  • Your boys are simply darling. Is there anything cuter than a baby in a bunting??

    Time does go faster with the second. And if you happen to have #3, just watch out. You blink and they are running around the yard. *sigh*.

    By Blogger Jennifer, at Sunday, October 28, 2007 2:45:00 PM  

  • hey girlie, i tried and tried to leave a comment last night but we're still on blimmin' dial up and the page wouldn't load

    *ack!!!*

    and now i've just noticed in your *profile* that you do FELTING???

    the lads'n'i are popping over to my friend bella's on thursday and we're gonna felt stuff... i think she has ideas of starting with an oven mitt, pot holder, you know???
    something that kiddos can make easily and quickly, and then they can use it when they help to make and bake yippee!!!!!! X

    By Blogger skatey katie, at Sunday, October 28, 2007 3:22:00 PM  

  • Hi!! Thanks so much for the peek-in on me! I think you may have just motivated me to come back to blogoland. I've missed reading everyone and now I have a lot of work to do to catch up. :)

    I couldn't agree more about how fast the first year of the second baby is going. It's absolutely amazing. Maybe I can get your email somehow and send you pics of my two--instead of the "back of the head" pics I post online. :)

    P.S. We were in Livingston, NJ this weekend for a wedding. What a beautiful day yesterday!

    By Blogger Camille, at Monday, October 29, 2007 10:02:00 AM  

  • I have to say I am a fan of the picture with the big pile of leaves! Reminds me of my front yard as a child.

    Oh, and I started Christmas shopping, shhhhh. I know I need help.

    By Blogger Christy, at Monday, October 29, 2007 5:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home